Friends, in just over a month my very first book baby will hit shelves in bookstores around the country!
Preorder your copy to receive free swag and the chance to enter the grand prize package featuring a gorgeous book-themed tote and a 30 minute virtual author visit!
Signed copies available at:
Words Worth Books (Ontario)
Talking Leaves Books (New York)
Or order an unsigned copy at your favorite book retailer!
To claim your swag and enter for the grand prize package, upload a photo of your receipt (or library purchase request) here.
New and Noteworthy:
- Find out what I learned about myself while writing The Wolf’s Curse in this interview by Young Entertainment Magazine.
- I stopped by Writer Writers Pants on Fire to share my thoughts on “writing what you know.”
- I also had a chance to stop by MG Book Village, where I shared why I chose to write from a wolf’s perspective and more!
- Check out The Book Duchess for a list of books I think everyone should be reading.
- It’s more important than ever to provide kids with books that help them process death and grief. I stopped by Nine Bookish Lives to discuss my own experience with grief and death and to discuss the importance of making books about difficult subjects available to young readers.
- Do you have a book coming out? Are you thinking about forming a street team? Check out my insights and suggestions in a podcast over at MG Book Party.
- Finally, I’m incredibly honored to announce that the Canada Council for the Arts selected me as a 2021 Research and Create Grant Recipient to support the development of my next book!
That’s it for now! Remember to preorder your copy of The Wolf’s Curse and save the date: my virtual book launch will be held on September 21st at 7pm. (Details and a link to come.)
Thanks for your support!