1. I once jumped out of an airplane. On purpose.
2. My little sister has always been taller than me.
3. I love Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Twizzlers (which I no longer eat, see #5) and watermelon.
4. In middle school, a career assessment test said I’d make a terrific prison guard.
5. I’ve been gluten-free since January 20, 2014.
6. Bigger isn’t always better. Especially not when it comes to my hair.
7. I went scuba diving with sharks in Honduras.
8. I always set my alarm clock to odd numbers.
9. I once lived in a one-room cabin with no electricity or running water.
10. My love of books started early.